B.H.A., Carnegie Mellon University, 2011-2015, Psychology and Music Performance (Piano)
Ly MT, Nanavati TU, Frum CA, & Pergami P. (2015). Comparing tract‐based spatial statistics and manual region‐of‐Interest labeling as diffusion analysis methods to detect white matter abnormalities in infants with hypoxic‐Ischemic encephalopathy. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
Lee RS, Pirooznia M, Guintivano J, Ly M, Ewald ER, Tamashiro KL, … & Potash, J. B. (2015). Search for common targets of lithium and valproic acid identifies novel epigenetic effects of lithium on the rat leptin receptor gene. Translational psychiatry, 5(7), e600.
Ly M, Nanavati T, Frum C, Pergami P. Comparing Methods of Detecting White Matter Abnormalities in Neonates with Hypoxic-ischemic Encephalopathy. Poster presented at: IEEE EMBS BRAIN Grand Challenges Conference; 2014 November 13-14; Washington, DC
Ly M. Effects of Musicality on the Short-term Memory of Auditory Perceptual Objects. Poster presented at: Carnegie Mellon University Meeting of the Minds: Undergraduate Research Symposium; 2014 May 7; Pittsburgh, PA
Lehet M, Ly M, Holt L. Short-Term Input Regularities Impact Cue Weighting in Speech Perception and Production. Poster presented at: The Psychonomic Society 2013 Annual Meeting; 2013 Nov 14-17; Toronto, Canada
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa Honors Society
- Small Undergraduate Research Grant Recipient
- Awardee at West Virginia University Neuroscience Retreat Poster Competition
- Dean’s List, Carnegie Mellon University
- Brain Trauma Research Center at University of Pittsburgh (2014-2015)
- Center for Neuroscience at West Virginia University (2014)
- Music Cognition Lab at Carnegie Mellon University (2013-2014)
- Speech Perception and Learning Lab at Carnegie Mellon University (2012-2013)
- Mood Disorders Center at Johns Hopkins Hospital (2010)